April 26, the Union Beach Seniors
Organization headed to
for a fun day.
- THE UNION BEACH SENIORS ORGANIZATION IS NOW EXPANDING. WE ARE ACCEPTING
- MEMBERSHIP REQUESTS FROM SURROUNDING TOWNS.
- IF YOU ARE 55 AND OVER YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN.
- 12:30 pm on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of every month
in the BOROUGH HALL SENIOR ROOM, located at 650 Poole
Health/Senior Services and Activities
- Atlantic City Bus Trip for Seniors - The bus
trips are on the 4th Thursday of every month and
- leaves at 9am from Borough Hall.
For more information, please call Mary Jane or Roger
- Michalak at 732-264-3546.
- Smoking Cessation - the State of NJ offers services to help
smokers quit. Visit
or call QUITLINE on 866-657-8677
- Department of Health and Senior Services - 1-877-222-3737
- American Heart Association - 1-888-694-3278
- A free electronic newsletter is available at:
www.ssa.gov for the most up - to - date
- about social security.